. .

What to expect from Word & Art

This is a odd set of pages with some poetry by and some Tags i have made . Its sort of a expression of my soul and my mind lol and what a strange place those are hehehe.

About Me

My photo
Hi i am Cat i have serveral blogs with poems and tags and stuff i created using PSP (paintshop pro).which is getting more of a addiction than a hobby lol ............ Theres my Cats Creations Shop where you can buy my creations ............ What else you can find here on my sites ............ Words & Art is my poems & tag site then theres also my Freebies pages where you will find free to download items ............ Scrapkits . Scrapbooking kits , Alpha kits, Word kits, Elements . Doodles ............ links to which can be found on the side bar of each blog page . All of which will be Created by me . .............................................

Welcome to my Poetry & Tags



..................................................................................................................

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Ravings of a Eternal Mind

Why do we do what we do ?
What makes us who we are ?
Eternal questions of the mind
Who makes us good ?
Who makes us bad ?
Is it the same for all mankind
Is there life beyond this life
What drives us to look for love
Do we all question the here and now
What makes the sun come up
Why do dogs bark and bird sing
Dont you ever wonder why or how
Why why why i ask my self
Dont know dont know i answer
Am i the only one to feel this way
Maybe i am going raving mad
Maybe i am just plain sad
Time to push my thoughts away
AFTER ALL IT'S JUST ANOTHER DAY

No comments: