. .

What to expect from Word & Art

This is a odd set of pages with some poetry by and some Tags i have made . Its sort of a expression of my soul and my mind lol and what a strange place those are hehehe.

About Me

My photo
Hi i am Cat i have serveral blogs with poems and tags and stuff i created using PSP (paintshop pro).which is getting more of a addiction than a hobby lol ............ Theres my Cats Creations Shop where you can buy my creations ............ What else you can find here on my sites ............ Words & Art is my poems & tag site then theres also my Freebies pages where you will find free to download items ............ Scrapkits . Scrapbooking kits , Alpha kits, Word kits, Elements . Doodles ............ links to which can be found on the side bar of each blog page . All of which will be Created by me . .............................................

Welcome to my Poetry & Tags



..................................................................................................................

Tuesday 14 August 2007

MIND & SOUL

I wrote this its how my mind feels when i am happy and i write a poem or create a new art kit or make a tag for a friend .

Food is bought , food for thought
Feed the mind and free the soul
Creative juices begin to flow
From the mind and from the soul
Ever increasing images and words
Bring light in to my mind and soul
Memories of fun and laughter shared
Warming my heart and lifting my soul
I cherish this time for all it worth
my freedom , my mind , my soul

No comments: